Okay…I’m going to spend the rest of the afternoon working on my series proposal. It shouldn’t be too hard…I’m still excited about this proposal and the writing is going well.
Here’s a list of things I’m NOT going to do this afternoon because I’m going to be working on my series proposal:
1) coming up with a name for our girl band…we’ve got our first public performance two weeks from tomorrow and we don’t have a name for ourselves! We will NOT be known as the “Estrogen Strings!” Two of us are quitting before that happens.
2) writing a new speech so I can compete in our Toastmaster’s humorous speech contest next week…that would be crazy because right now we have no other contestants. So if I compete, I will likely advance to the area contest.
3) checking out the dogs available for adoption from area rescue groups…despite what I told myself when I did it this morning, this is NOT research for my series proposal.
4) taking a bike ride…I jogged this morning; I do not need a bike ride right now.
5) keep thinking of things I will NOT do this afternoon instead of work on my series proposal.